Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold is a fungus that can grow indoors and outdoors, and mold spores are everywhere, so it's impossible to get rid of mold completely. However, mold can become a problem when it begins to grow indoors. Mold growth is often the result of high indoor humidity or water damage.
Mold remediation is the process of removing mold from an indoor environment. Common signs of mold growth include:
- Discolored or warped walls
- Musty odors
- Visible mold growth
- Water stains on ceilings or walls
If you see any of these signs, it's essential to contact a mold remediation professional for help. SERVPRO of Jackson and Madison Counties offers mold remediation services that can help to remove mold from your home or office. Our mold remediation process includes:
- Identifying the source of mold growth
- Developing a plan to remove the mold safely and effectively
- Containing the affected area
- Removing mold spores from the air
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces
- Repairing any mold damage
- Preventing mold growth in the future
Don't hesitate to contact SERVPRO of Jackson and Madison Counties for help if you think you may have a mold problem. Our mold remediation professionals are available 24/7 to help you restore your property to its pre-mold condition.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (706) 353-3650
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Jackson and Madison Counties?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (706) 353-3650
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Jackson and Madison Counties is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Jefferson community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.